CODE OF CONDUCT :VISION AND APPLICATION
Our Vision is to be rooted in Italy and to open up to new destinations.
Our Mission is to combine our expertise to the ability of operating synergistically to ensure competence and reliability in every phase of work.
In order to ensure favorable conditions for achieving the above, PAPOLA S.R.L has established expectations regarding the behavior of professionals/business associates.
The purpose of this document is to establish trust within the company, giving everyone a guideline to deal with employment and related issues with serenity and consciousness.
The code regards:
– company employees (employees, freelancers);
– trainees ;
The code is structured into chapters identifying the most four important values designated by the owner of the company, Rodolfo Papola.
Chapter 1: Responsibility
The term Responsibility derives from the Latin responsus, past participle of the verb respondem, meaning “respond to someone or to oneself with regard to own actions and relative consequences “.
Responsibility is a form of attention that every individual owes to himself, to others, to his surroundings and to reality, that of work as well, in which he is called to operate upon in the best possible way.
Being responsible means questioning matters all the time and figuring out what are the best actions to be taken in several situations. It is also increasing the level of choice awareness of every employee, without being carried away by events and swayed by emotions easily.
In other terms, responsibility is to:
– Carry out own role and responsibilities without trespassing respectiveb tasks and activities;
– Comply with the terms and deadlines set by the supervisors according to the organizational structure of the company;
– Recognize own mistakes and try to remedy them;
– Protect any confidential information;
– Report to higher management , any inappropriate behavior or speech that threats healthy work environment.